Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan
The Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Program is a practical, healthy and safe way to lose weight, that combines the 16/8 IF method into its protocol. It is all about eating healthy foods: lean meats, lots of fruits and vegetables, low carbs, and only fats that are healthy such as avocados, olive oil and nuts. This low-carb, moderate protein, moderate fat diet will help your patients to lose weight fast and apply these same principles, for life. Carbs never go over 20% per day.
Welcome to the first day of your weight loss program!
Below is a PREVIEW of DAY 1 of the Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Plan
What Is The Program?
The Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Program is a practical, healthy and safe way to lose weight. It is all about eating healthy foods: lean meats, lots of fruits and vegetables, low carbs, and only fats that are healthy such as avocados, olive oil and nuts. This low-carb, moderate protein, moderate fat diet will help you to lose weight fast and to apply these same principles, for life. Carbs never go over 20% per day. Combines these principles with Intermittent Fasting (IF).
What is Intermittent Fasting?
Intermittent fasting (IF) is eating pattern that includes periods of fasting and eating. Intermittent fasting itself does not specify which foods you should eat but rather gives focus on when you should eat them. This program will incorporate the principles of our Health Weight Loss program with the 16/8 IF method. The 16/8 method involves fasting for 16 hours, and then only eating during an 8 hour period, such as 1–9 p.m. (for those that wake up between 7am and 9am). If you wake up later in the day, you will want to adjust so that your eating period is at least 4 hours after you wake up. So you eat during an 8 hour period, and then fast for 16 hours, and start over.
Why Intermittent Fasting?
Intermittent fasting helps increase fat loss and muscle gain. Additionally, intermittent fasting causes insulin levels to drop, stimulates cellular repair processes, reduces inflammation, and improves heart and brain health, amongst other benefits.
- Poultry/Meat/Seafood: white meat chicken, white meat turkey, veal, lean beef, eggs, scallops, crab/shrimp, lobster, fish, tuna canned in water
- Vegetables: kale, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, asparagus, broccoli, green beans, sweet potatoes, etc.
- Fruit: small green apple, small orange, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 c. berries, tomatoes, etc.
- Healthy oils (extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, MCT oil, ghee)
- Almonds (including almond flour and almond milk) and Walnuts
- All herbs and spices
- Maple syrup/honey
- Coconut products (including coconut milk)
- Tea and coffee
- All wheat and grain products
- All dairy (cows milk)
- Potatoes (except sweet potatoes)
- Mayonnaise made with Olive Oil can be used for salads or lettuce wraps (1 tbs)
- Salad Dressing Recipe: 2 tbs Olive Oil, 2 tbs Balsamic Vinegar, 1/2 tbs Dijon Mustard, 1/3 of a lemon squeezed
- Tea and coffee can be consumed in unlimited quantities as desired
- Only 1 tsp maple syrup or honey per day
- Unsweetened almond milk can be used for coffee and for shakes/smoothies
- Aim for 2 cups vegetables per day
How It Works:
Each day you will receive an email that includes your recipes and content for that day. Log into your account on a web browser or the app in order to utilize the other features of BodySite and to access any information on the Bonus Content tabs of your program. Use the shopping list generator button while logged in on a web portal to get your grocery list for the week.