FOOD ALLERGEN PANEL
The symptoms of a food allergy can vary from mild to severe or even life-threatening. It is not always possible to predict how severe symptoms will be based upon the symptoms experienced during a previous reaction. As an example, a person could have mild hives after eating peanuts on one occasion and then have an anaphylactic reaction after eating peanuts another time. However, reactions are not necessarily worse after each exposure.
- The test panel includes 96 of the most common allergens that are consumed, including peanut, milk, egg, shellfish, tree nuts, fish, corn, soy, lectin, wheat, fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, and nightshades, amongst others.
- The test uses only purified natural or recombinant allergen extracts for diagnosis.
- Vibrant offers high consistency and reproducibility.
- Test results give an improved understanding of IgE profile.
- The test provides quantitative results based on chemiluminescent measurements.
- Vibrant’s food allergen test leads to improvement of diagnosis and treatment of food allergy patients.