Sharon Chapman, Medical Assistant
Sharon is originally from The Berkshires MA, where she spent her childhood. When the time came to choose the course of her future, Sharon decided to study in AL for college where she planned to be a physical education teacher. Following college, she earned her Medical Assistant Degree at Pima Medial Institute. After starting a family and many worldwide travels with her Air Force family, Sharon eventually moved to FL where she found her path guiding her to functional medicine in 1998.
Her experience in functional medicine provided her with a home here at Premier in 2006, where she proudly assists patients with IV and Hormone Therapies and loves to stay on top of the best ways to treat the body form the inside out.
In her off time, Sharon loves spending time with her two children and three grandchildren as often as she can, especially if it is under the sun and on the beach. She’s happiest when traveling and can have her toes in the sand or onboard a boat, cruising the ocean.
Education & Training:
- Pima Medical Institute, Albuquerque NM- Medical Assistant degree
- New Mexico Heart Clinic- Internship
- Center for Functional Medicine, Palm Harbor FL- Clinical education
- Learning new ways to treat the body from the inside out
- IV therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Spending time on the beach, toes in the sand