Vincent Apicella, DO (Board Certified in Family Medicine)
Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, FL Dr. Vincent Apicella is a board-certified osteopathic family medicine physician and Co-Founder of Premier Family Health. His medical career began following earning his Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine from Nova Southeastern University in 2004.
Dr. Apicella’s passion for lifestyle medicine, men’s health and cardiovascular disease prevention has been the driving force behind his non-stop work ethic, and has helped bring Premier to where it is today.
A believer in the importance of work and personal life balance, in his down time Dr. Apicella loves to enjoy photography, hiking and rafting with his wife and their 4 children. He is also an avid physical fitness advocate, most enjoying weight training to stay healthy and fit.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- Doctorate, Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Residency, Family Practice, Wellington Regional Medical Center, Wellington, FL
- Fellowship, Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Medicine, American Academy for Anti-Aging, Tampa, FL
- Men's Health
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention
- Hiking & rafting
- Weight training
- Public speaking
- Life coaching