Shaving, plucking, tweezing, waxing—all are temporary fixes for unwanted hair. With our laser hair removal treatments, you can quickly and easily reduce unwanted hair on your body or face with longer lasting results.
The secret lies in the technology. Cynosure’s laser hair removal treatments target and destroy the hair cells responsible for hair growth without damaging the surrounding skin. The result is smooth, hair-free skin that lasts!
Using a safe blast of energy made to destroy hair follicles, we target the unwanted hair to become thinner, sparser, and slower growing. Our painless laser hair removal is truly amazing, as no numbing cream is needed and its safe for all skin tones. Plus you do NOT need to stay out of the sun before and after our laser treatments.
1. Treatments are quick. Laser hair removal treatments are quicker than you might expect.
2. You will save money in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you no longer need to purchase endless razors, shaving cream, depilatory creams, and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. The cost of laser hair removal has decreased as the cost of waxing has increased. The results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
3. You can eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is simply the best option and the only solution to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing.
4. You will save time. Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave daily. Add that up over a lifetime and just think how many weeks you spend with a razor in hand!
5. No need to grow hair between treatments. Unlike waxing, you can shave between treatments. Say goodbye to the days of having to grow your hair out; with laser hair removal, you can shave as much as you like between sessions. The benefits of laser versus other forms of hair removal are abundantly clear. As the costs of treatment decrease, we no longer need to deliberate the pros and cons of this solution
• You’ll need to avoid sun exposure for a minimum of four weeks prior to treatment.
• You’ll be asked to shave within 24 hours of your appointment.
• All makeup and skin products will be removed prior to treatment.
• We will prep the treated area by drawing white lines exactly where the treatments will take place.
• Treatments average just under 30 minutes.
• Bring headphones or a book to pass the time.
• We’ll apply an Aloe Vera gel to cool off the skin after treatment.
• You’ll need to keep the treated area out of the sun for at least a week.
• Treated hair may fall out 7-21 days after treatment