Methyl B12 provides 5 mg (5,000 mcg) of vitamin B12 in each very small, pleasant-tasting tablet. Methylcobalamin, the form of B12 active in the body, appears to be better absorbed and stored in tissues in comparison to cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin has multiple supportive roles in the body, including red blood cell formation, nervous system health, homocysteine and folate metabolism, melatonin synthesis, and more.*
- Supports Healthy Methylation*
- Supports Neurological Health*
- Supports Red Blood Cell Formation*
- Supports Healthy Sleep Patterns*
- Supports a Healthy Immune System*
- 60 tablets
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.